CONSENT FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL IMAGE
Based on Article. 81 section 1 of the Act of February 4, 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1191, as amended) on copyright and related rights, I hereby agree to the recording and free, multiple, distribution of my personal image by providing photo / video materials by the company BJJ ONLINE KRZYSZTOF FLAK for promotional, advertising or educational purposes. At the same time I declare that the above photo / video materials with my participation do not infringe on my personal rights. This consent: it is not limited in time or territory, it applies to all photo / video materials with my participation made during participation in classes organized by Unity Jiu-Jitsu Krakow. The image can be used for various forms of electronic image processing, cropping and composition, without the obligation to accept the final product, but not in offensive or generally unethical forms.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of services offered by Unity Jiu-Jitsu Kraków (represented by company BJJ ONLINE KRZYSZTOF FLAK) process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and in accordance with the following information clause:
GDPR information clause
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) we inform that Unity Jiu-Jitsu Kraków (represented by BJJ ONLINE KRZYSZTOF FLAK) processes your/your child’s personal data and also:
1. The administrator of your personal data is BJJ ONLINE KRZYSZTOF FLAK, based in Sosnowiec ul. Zagórska 20, 41-200, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. The Administrator can be contacted by email at: email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be protected and processed in order to:
a) performance of contracts
b) marketing of Unity Jiu-Jitsu Kraków’s own products or services
c) the implementation of our legitimate interest consisting in the possible determination or pursuit of claims or defense against claims
4. The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities participating in the implementation of the Club’s activities.
5. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 1 year from the end of the calendar year in which you or your child ceased to be a customer of the Club or ended participation in activities organized by the Club.
6. You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to transfer data.
7. Your / your child’s data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing by us of you/ your child’s personal data to the supervisory body, which is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the services of the Club.