- The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- The administrator does not disclose the data provided to him to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The User has the following rights:
– the right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
– the right to object to the processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent,
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 5, you can send an appropriate email to: email@example.com
Transfer of personal data
- The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using all forms available on the Website.
- Providing the User’s personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the subscription form for the newsletter are:
– processed to send the User a newsletter;
– transferred to Lithuania by saving them in a database located on a server located in Lithuania. This is due to the fact that the Administrator uses the Mailerlite mailing system, whose supplier is a Lithuanian entity (UAB “MailerLite”, Paupio st. 46, LT-11341 Vilnius, Lithuania). This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its databases.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the contact form are:
– processed for the purpose of exchanging correspondence between the Administrator and the User.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the comment adding form are:
– processed to display the comment added by the User.
- The Administrator uses User’s cookies for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure the proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser that prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the User’s use of the Website may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose, or using the appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
- The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track actions taken by the User on the Website:
– Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities,
– Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics,
– Hotjar tracking code – to analyze website behavior and page optimization.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in server logs. Logs include, among others User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser, and the operating system used by the User.
Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- Server logs are an only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
– Website – the website is available at www.unityjiujitsu.pl
– Administrator – BJJ Online Krzysztof Flak with NIP 6443551334
– User – any entity that uses the Website.