Terms and conditions constitute a contract template within the meaning of art. 384 of the Civil Code and define the rights and obligations of the parties. Terms and conditions also apply to all promotional campaigns organized by Unity Jiu-Jitsu Kraków. By using the services, the services provided by the Unity Jiu-Jitsu Kraków customer concludes an agreement with the BJJ ONLINE KRZYSZTOF FLAK, company based in Sosnowiec, Zagórska 20 street, 41-200, using the NIP number: 6443551334, The content of terms and conditions is available on the Unity Jiu-Jitsu Krakow website as well as at the Unity Jiu-Jitsu Krakow premises located at Ludowa 6, 33-332 Kraków.
1. Club – Unity Jiu-Jitsu Kraków martial arts club located at Ludowa 6, 33-332 Kraków
2. Agreement – an agreement concluded with the BJJ ONLINE KRZYSZTOF FLAK that allows Customer to use the services provided by the Club, under the conditions set forth below
3. Customer – a person who uses the services provided by the Club
4. Club Member – a person who concluded agreement with the Club for the use of the services provided by the Club services for a fixed period of time.
5. Membership Card – a card issued by the Club for the Club Member authorizing him to use the services provided by the Club
6. Trainer – a person who conducts the martial art courses
§2 Range of services
1. The Club provides martial arts training courses.
2. A Customer has the right to use the services provided by the Club on the basis of the concluded Agreement.
3. The services provided by the Club shall only be possible either by having a valid Membership Card or by paying a one-time fee at the reception desk in accordance with the applicable price list (one-time entry).
4. The Club declares that Trainers conducting the training courses have the knowledge and experience adequate for conducting such courses.
§3 Services for Club Members
1. A person who applies for the Club Member Status must present an ID card or other identity document containing a photograph in order to verify his identity.
2. Each Club Member shall receive a Membership Card at the Club’s reception desk.
3. The Membership Card is personal and cannot be passed to other people.
4. The Club Member must present a document with a photo on each occasion they use the Club services. The Club reserves the right to deny entry to the Club Member who does not carry any photo ID, even despite having the valid Membership Card.
5. The Club Member must present their Membership Card on each occasion they use Club services. The club shall deny entry to the Club Member if he does not show his Membership Card.
6. The fact that the Membership Card is lost, destroyed or stolen shall be immediately reported to the Club at the reception or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Each Party is entitled to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect for important reasons such as:
– The Club Member infringes terms and conditions and does not cease to do so, even after receiving a warning from the Club,
– The Club infringes terms and conditions and does not cease to do so, even after receiving a warning from the Club Member.
§4 Rules of using the Club services
1. A Customer who uses the services provided by the Club shall use the Club’s equipment only under the supervision of Trainer.
2. Before using the services provided by the Club, a Customer must declare that he has no contraindications that would prevent him from participating in a training course. If such contraindications exist, the Customer must inform the person Trainer about them. The declaration must be submitted in document form.
3. A Customer must comply with instructions issued by a Trainer or staff of the Club.
4. The Trainer has the right to limit the number of people in training room or ask Customer to leave the classes if, in the Trainer’s opinion, the Customer does not follow the trainer’s instructions.
5. It is forbidden to enter the training mat in any footwear.
6. A Customer whose behavior indicates the consumption of alcohol or other psychoactive substances cannot stay at the Club’s premises.
7. The Club does not provide space in the training room for storing personal items. Valuable items shall be left in lockers in the locker room.
1. The Club Member must pay fees according to the terms indicated in the price list.
2. Current prices of Membership Card or one-time entry are available at the Club’s reception and on the Club’s website. In case of doubt, a person interested in becoming the Club Member should obtain all the information regarding membership at the reception desk.
3. The Club reserves the right to change the prices. Changing the prices is not the change of the Agreement.
4. The Club has the right do deny entry to the Club Member who defaults on payment of Membership.
5. In the case of a one-time entry, a Customer makes a payment at the reception desk according to the price list. When purchasing the Membership Card, Customer makes a payment at the Club reception or via the online payment form on the Club website.
6. In the case of a cyclical service, the Club Member provides payment card details in the online payment form. The payment card data is processed directly by the payment provider, without the participation of the Club.
7. Membership Card is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
8. A Membership Card paid in the form of a recurring payment may be canceled with 14 days notice.
9. A Membership Card paid in the form of a recurring payment may be suspended up to twice a calendar year for a total period of not more than 60 days.
9. In order to suspend or cancel a monthly membership paid in the form of a recurring payment, Club member must send an e-mail request to: email@example.com
§6 General conditions
1. A Customer must comply with the terms and conditions.
2. A Customer must buy an insurance for himself against the consequences of accidents and to perform periodic medical examinations.
3. A Customer with health contraindications shall not participate in the training course.
4. A person that destroys the Club’s property shall be fully liable for any damage caused. Parents or legal guardians bear material responsibility for minors.
5. The Club’s staff should be immediately informed about any situations requiring the intervention of authorized Club’s employees or external services.
6. It is forbidden to film or make photos inside the Club’s premises without the prior consent of the Club’s management or an authorized person.
7. The Club is not responsible for accidents resulting from non-compliance with terms and conditions.
8. By purchasing the Membership Card or paying for one-time entry, a Customer confirms that he has read its provisions, understood them, accepts the terms and conditions and undertakes to comply with them.
9. The Club reserves the right to change terms and conditions
10. Changes in the price list or in the range of services provided by the Club is not a change to the Agreement.
11. Changes to the Club’s registration and address details do not require a change to the terms and conditions
12. If any change is made to the Agreement, the Club shall provide the content of the changed Agreement in the Club’s premises or on the Club’s website.
Terms and conditions shall enter into force on 01.07.2020